All parties include the following:
¨ A 2 hour instructor led party (we allot 30 – 45 minutes for food)
¨ Music instruction and activities (music parties only)
• Musical party favors
• Access to full kitchen only to use as a food preparation station, a refrigerator, and freezer
• Staff assistance with setup and clean up
Reservations and Deposits and Refunds:
• Montgomery Arts Academy wants to produce the best party possible for your group and we will not take reservations less than three weeks in advance.
• A 50% deposit is required to reserve your art/music party date and must be returned with your contract. The deposit is half the cost of the birthday party. The balance will be charged to you on the day of the party to reflect the exact number of individuals who attended.
• The remaining 50% cost is due on the day of the party.
• Full refund of deposit minus a $50 administrative fee will be given up to 3 weeks before the party. After that date absolutely no refunds will be made.
Parking: You can park on the street or around Montgomery Arts Academy Studio.
Food and Cake
Due to Montgomery County Health Regulations, all food brought in must be
commercially prepared. No homemade food is permitted. You can utilize the many restaurants in the various areas of Montgomery to provide food for your party. Ask if they will deliver to Montgomery Arts Academy for you 40 minutes before the party ends.